Friday, November 28, 2008

Author

For those who want to be an author of this blog, you must read and accept the following:

1) You MUST be devoted to Fahrenheit/Dong Cheng Wei
2) You MUST post at least once a month unless there is a reasonable excuse
3) You MUST read the comments others have posted
4) You MUST delete any inappropiate posts or comments saying negative things about Fahrenheit/Dong Cheng Wei

These are the basic rules. If you have any queries or want to take up the job as an author, post a comment. I will only accept 3 at the most.

3 comments:

*MoO.QuAcK- said...

LOL! I QUALIFY FOR ALL OF THEM!!! LOLOLOL... okok, plz??? pretty? wsith nuts and sprickle as dollops of chocolate sauce???

btw, decoted... AHEM see my blog...

himynameissomethingudontknowbutaclue?hereitisitdoesntstartwithz said...

yeah i acceot all of the above so can u make me author and my friend Daniel.Zhou2!?!?!?

himynameissomethingudontknowbutaclue?hereitisitdoesntstartwithz said...

actually dont