Sunday, November 30, 2008

New website

I'm working on a new website that is about Fahrenheit and the profiles on this blog. So it's like a mini version of this blog, except it will be public. Therefore I will not be posting on this blog for...I don't really know...2 weeks?? So I'll get Patty to take over. Hopefully she won't spam you with all these random Fahrenheit information.

To Patty:
You will take over me so that means that you will become an author. Please do not spam this blog. If you find some interesting information or want to create a poll, do that. But only do that. I will check regularly to see how's it going. Therefore, I will be pretending to be a reader, ok? Thanks =]

P.S. I emailed your invitation to be an author to your Gmail account: green.elfy@gmail.com

1 comment:

*MoO.QuAcK- said...

i realised... LOL i'm like thhe only one who reads this blog! btw, wat's da website? u noe, u can make something... and i think i can advertise on FRH Gloabl!