Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DCW's Album

Ok, obviously it's me this time so yea, seriously gonna stuff you with FRH/ DCW info (prob more on the DCW side cuz i like them a bit for now) Sooo...let's start my lecture... about DCW'S ALBUM!

Okok, first of all, you guys must be wondering what the BEEP is DCW... kinda obvious-Dong Cheng Wei... ok, about their album.

Well, if you were a die-hard fan of X-Family, you probably whould have heard almost all of their songs. Personally, I didn't realise this until today. Oh, yeah, that reminds me- i have to ntroduce you to the bad or Don's gonna kill me. I'll do that some other day. anyway, the songs in the Album are:

01. Gou Ai
02. Bian Long Tian
03. Si Ren Kai Guan
04. Tie Ke Jin Wei Jun Jin Xing Qu
05. Xia Zhi Han
06. Mo San Bu Qu
07. Tie Ke Wu Ji

soo... that's all for now cuz I'm going on dizzywood. CYA!

No comments: