Sunday, July 19, 2009

hahaha.... a random post^^

since i dont wanna stuff up my blog.... imsticking to this one^^ (or not...)

anyway.... DCW's in a new drama called KO3an Guo which is awesomized (kinda, mum doesent''' shes obsessd wif BOF)
anyway, hope ppl supposrt this!!! (i buy after they finished airing...)

anyways... i should just dissapear off the planet^^
also, ummm its ummmm.... halfway amrk for term2 hols 2009... (a moment on silence plz...)
ok, ill cut this shortish...
BIBI!!! AND I PROB WONT WRITE AGAIN UNTIL NEXT HOLS OR SOMETHING!!! AND SINCE DON ISNT WRITING AT ALL, I WILL UMMM NOW CLAIM THIS BLOG... ^^

p.s. if im an admin, i might change the skin^^

3 comments:

lisaaa . said...

you didn't write "next hols" =( and yesh ko3anguo is awesomeeeee ^^ but so's bbf ^^

Mangaring said...

wow my BFF out side of school loves that guy she even got a signiture from him. Why do ya like that guy

n/a said...

LOL i know right!!! I only update my blog in the holidays too... hmm... i guess i'm bored enough to do it =DD